Monday, October 7, 2019

CNN NEWS “Believe it or not”


CNN NEWS “Believe it or not”


“Zombie” deer roam 24 states in the US.


Emaciated grizzly bears spotted in Canada.


Iranian Instagram Star arrested for blasphemy.


Two Inmates escape from Canadian penitentiary.


Two people killed when roller coarse derails during ride.


London Design Fair declares “biomaterials” its material of the year.


Baby Shark is being used as a powerful tool to control.


The first LGBTQ rainbow flag was measured 30 by 60 feet, and was seen by hand.


New Australian 50 cent coin features 12 indigenous languages.


Vatican’s Swiss Guards wear new 3D- printed helmets.

3 comments:

  1. "seen" by hand?
    "sewn" by hand"

    either, interesting !

    are you thinking about images? how these might connect, whether directly or obliquely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. roller coarse.
    roller coaster.

    typos are so interesting!

    . . . . .

    “Back in the day,” he wrote, “I didn’t allow my lyrics to be published with the recordings so people could dub in their own mishearings, adding a bit of themselves to the song. Stone Age recording technique assured a certain amount of verbal blur.”

    Digitally remastered releases clarified the lyrics, which Mr. Hunter may have regretted.

    “I’ve generally found,” he wrote, “that the words to songs I thought I heard in the works of others were more colorful and enigmatically apt than the words I eventually discovered were intended. More to my personal taste. I assume the same is true of my own work.”

    Robert Hunter (lyricist for the Grateful Dead), here.

    ReplyDelete