Tuesday, October 1, 2019

“Believe it or not” Weekend edition

“Believe it or not” Weekend edition 

Thursday:
“Believe it or not” I saw a car accident on my way to class on Cabot St. 
“Believe it or not” I went to a bar where you get to play with legos. 
“Believe it or not” My friend ripped his ID in half while we were at the bar because “it was already ripping.”

Friday:
“Believe it or not” I got my eyes dilated and drove home blind.
“Believe it or not” Was at the eye doctor for 2 hours.

Wedding: 
“Believe it or not” They had their dog walk down the aisle. 
“Believe it or not” I kept my heels on for a whole 3 hours. 
“Believe it or not” My brother tried to fight some random guy at the ferry terminal. 
“Believe it or not” My brother stole the door off my friends Jeep, as it was moving.
“Believe it or not” I went to a wedding and then I went to a different weddings after party.
“Believe it or not” I got home at 1:30am. 
“Believe it or not” Girls from another wedding where doing cheering stunts inside the ferry. 
“Believe it or not” There were three weddings happening on the island on Saturday. 

Claire 
“Believe it or not” Some lady in a wheelchair at the wedding Claire attended, bombed down the hill in her wheelchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment