Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Im still gonna do the mask and the mirrors



As I was reading Wild Mind yesterday I came across a section that spoke about projection and how you cannot always view others negatively because, in reality, you are the one projecting a quality onto someone else and you are most likely oblivious to this very projection. Anything can be a mirror including the people you find the most undesirable.

The next thing that really grabbed my attention was the words "looking behind the mirror" so I figured I could use those words for inspiration, therefore, I created a mask but instead of mirrors on the outside what if they were all on the inside being representative of how we can hide ourselves so well that no one can actually know or understand your true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment