Monday, September 30, 2019

Playing with books

I didn't feel like reading much this weekend, so I decided to take some of the stuff I already found and find ways to make it visual. I came up with two book prototypes. One is interactive, called 'Help! I can't find the clitoris!', with pieces I'm trying to figure out that you can either open up or 'play with'. The other book is based off the fact that the clitoris and the nipple are connected. I've made some nipple shapes, however, I'll also try making a vagina/clitoris illustration for the second page to tie it together. I don't remember what this style of book was named.

- Help! I can't find the clitoris!


The 'lips' totally make it look like an oyster, but we'll work that out.
The left side could possibly have some statement(s) of some sort.

Inside - once it's opened up. I made the 'clitoris' to have a piece of paper behind
it making it movable so you could actually 'flick' it and interact with it.

- Nipple Book
Nipple illustrations I made. I tried to keep it as inclusive as possible (inverted, scarred,
raised and flat nipples, etc) while also keeping the shapes themselves pretty simple.


"Not all nipples are the same..."

"But they do all connect to the clitoris."


No comments:

Post a Comment