Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Don't Touch My Hair

  1. This weekend I had the chance to read about Emma Dabiri. I was fascinated by her story as she wrote in her book being raised by an Irish mother and a Nigerian father. Growing up she was always curious about her roots and finding her identity, and the effect of society stander, as well as understanding a new culture.

  2. Mena Fombo who is a motivational speaker founder and director of Black Girl Convention. Her talks about women of color, hair, social media, business, etc. She also has a campaign called “No. You Cannot Touch My Hair”

    ojijipurple.org.uk/campaign
    No. You Cannot Touch My Hair! | Mena Fombo

  3. Solange, Don't Touch My Hair

    Natelegé Whaley, Solange’s ‘Don’t Touch My Hair’ Is An Anthem Reclaiming Black Autonomy HuffPo (October 6, 2016)

  4. Nappily Ever After | Official Trailer [HD]

2 comments: